Tuesday, March 9, 2010

MeGAn!!!

MEGAN,MEGAN,MEGAN,MEGAN,MEGAN,MEGAN,MEGAN,MEGAN,MEGAN,MEGAN,MEG!







10 things that I love about Megan (according to Ashley):


1: I love that she is so dang friendly to everyone.
2: She is so nice to little Parker :D
3: I love her spunk!!!
4: I just LOVE how she looks in the morning!!!
5: I love how she can fit into the silliest of pictures and look like it is a photoshoot.
6: I love it when she is excited (sometimes just a little bit too excited!)
7:I love it when she is surprised.
8: Doesn't she look bored?!?!? LOL!!!
9: I love how she can be just utterly amazed!
10: She not only cares for me in my times of insanity but she also is a fantasic friend and sister to me.
11: I love how she does not get on my camera (thanks KATELYN. NOT!!!)
I love you Meggie boo! You are a great girl, and is so smart! You are such a cutie!!!
Love Ash

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails