Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Pictures... UGH.




So I guess I that I have to do a blog post with pictures of me... but I am NOT writing about how great I am. OOPS!!! Forget I said that. So here it goes: Here is a Picture my dad got of me in California with the Whitlocks (I cropped it so I didn't have to take more Pictures that I had to.)
This is a picture of my cousin Emily-Kate and me in St. George.
This was from last summer. (Exactly one year after I got my braces on. I cannot wait to get them off!)First Day of 7th Grade!!! Me and my friend Annakeya on New Years Eve. My friend McKenna and me at the mall.Everyone, this is evidence that I am, in fact, crazy. (Actually I just did it for Parker, but I like Elephants so yeah.)And that is all the pictures that you will see of me for now. Ta ta for now!!!
-Ashley {Keep on Smiling :D}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails